Duct cleaning can greatly reduce the threat of indoor air pollution when performed in conjunction with a program of regular building maintenance and indoor air quality evaluation.
There is a growing awareness of dangers associated with poor indoor air quality and the cleanliness of air conveyance systems. MEC, Inc. is a full service, experienced environmental remediation services firm, capable of providing the following duct cleaning and indoor air quality services:
- Air conveyance system inspections
- Duct cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing
- Video recording before and after work
- Testing of hazardous materials
- Waste characterization, transportation and disposal of hazardous wastes.
MEC, Inc. owns and maintains a complete line of equipment, materials and supplies to handle any duct cleaning project. We have vacuum equipment capable of up to 30,000 CFM free air rating for the largest jobs. Our specialized industrial vacuum systems allows for larger area isolation capacity, which reduces the number of "set-ups" when performing duct cleaning projects. We also use the latest in diesel-powered vacuum retrieval systems, which allow for debris collection up to 1,000 feet from the source location. This all adds up to reduced down time and cost savings for our customers. State of the art, negative pressure containment practices prevent dispersion of bio aerosols, particulates and other possible contaminates to occupied areas of buildings.
MEC, Inc is capable of handling any HVAC and Duct Cleaning situation:
- Properly trained and medically monitored personnel
- 40 hour OSHA Certified
- Certified industrial hygienist, on staff
- Continuous air monitoring capability